1. Why do I go to church?
2. Why do I keep going back?
3. What am I looking for in church?
Assuming that I am a regular church attendee…
1. Why do I go back?
2. Do I make newcomers feel welcome or do I ignore them because I figure that’s someone else’s job?
3. How do I feel when someone asks for help beyond prayer support? Do I truly pray for people I know?
4. Have I given my testimony in front of the entire congregation?
5. Am I involved in a small group study?
6. Do I only go to church on Sunday or am I involved in other church activities?
7. Why am I involved in church activities?
8. How does my church treat people who are divorced, widowed or broken?
9. What is my church doing to help those who are divorced, widowed or broken?
10. Do I live my life Monday through Saturday in light of what I’ve learned about and discussed on Sunday? In other words, has my attendance at and participation in church affected who I am and how I respond to circumstances outside of church?
11. Do people in church seek me out for help?